Karachi: Coronavirus kills 34 people in one day across the country, with more than 1,000 positive cases reported.
According to data released by the National Command and Operations Center (NCOC), however, 42,455 covid tests were performed in the last 24 hours.
After which the total number of covid-19 tests has become 7932196.
However, according to Federal Minister Asad Umar, on Sunday revealed that a special Pakistan Air Force plane has arrived in Beijing to bring the corona vaccine.
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has issued a new travel guide for travelers coming to Pakistan from abroad.
CAA has divided countries into 3 categories which include 24 countries in Category A including Australia, China, Iraq, New Zealand, Qatar, Iceland, Sri Lanka, and Saudi Arabia.
Passengers will not be required to undergo a covid-19 test if they are traveling to the countries that come in Category A
72 hours in advance test reports are required for passengers traveling to the Category B countries.
Category C contains 6 countries including South Africa, United Kingdom, Brazil, Ireland, Portugal, and the Netherlands.
The arrival of passengers from Category C countries is subject to the permission of the NCOC.
How many patients have been died of coronavirus in the last 24 hours in Pakistan?
During the last 24 hours, 34 more people have died of Corona across the country. Since then, the total number of people who have died of the global epidemic has risen to 11,657.
How many patients have been recovered from the infectious corona disease?
According to the NCOC, 1,822 patients recovered from Corona in one day, reaching the number of patients to 499,974.
During COVID-19, what food do you avoid?
- Limit the sum of salt and high-sodium condiments when frying and storing foodstuffs (e.g. soy sauce and fish sauce).
- You should reduce daily salt intake to less than 5 g (approximately 1 teaspoon), and switch to iodized salt.
- stay clear of foods, especially snacks, that contain a high amount of salt and sugar.
- Try avoiding soft drinks or sodas and other beverages that are high in sugar for instance: fruit juices, fruit juice concentrates and syrups, flavored milk, and yogurt drinks.
- Eat fresh fruits instead of sweet snacks such as cookies, chocolate, and cakes.
Is Covid’s UK version more serious?
The latest version has a higher mortality risk than other versions of coronavirus, according to the UK study published Friday reports. Although the data is not definitive, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that “there is some evidence that the new variant … may be associated with a higher degree of mortality.”