2nd T20I match: SA won the toss, decides to bowl

South Africa has won the toss and decided to field first against Pakistan in the second T20I at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.

Today shaheens are chasing to seal the series as they are in the lead — 1-0.

However, now given the score, Pakistan has a 37% winning probability and South Africa’s chances are 63%.

After losing the first match in a thrilling last over the Pakistani cricket team is desperate to make amends as they face the in-form Green Shirts today.

Here is the live streaming of the 2nd T20I between Pakistan and South Africa.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker